Sunday 28 December 2014

Marvel's X-Men

Kitty Pryde a.k.a Shadowcat: A mutant with the ability to phase through solid objects.
"Playtime is over, X-Men. You're about to see something else you're probably not ready for."

Jean Grey a.k.a. The Phoenix: A telekinetic mutant. Though she has a lot of other weird and scary powers too...
"We come into this world alone, and we leave the same way, the time we spend in between.... time spent alive, sharing, learning... together.... is all that makes life worth living."

Charles Xavier a.k.a. Prof. X: A telepathic mutant....
"Any dream worth having is a dream worth fighting for!"

Alison Blaire a.k.a Dazzler: A mutant with the ability to create illumination and manipulate photons.
"Call me Dazzler, darlin'. That's my name -- and that's what I do. Dazzle people."

Ororo Munroe a.k.a Storm: an atmokinetic mutant.
"I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits."


No comments:

Post a Comment